SOUTH RACING CAN-AM
PREPARER SSV CAN-AM
South Racing Can-Am
NOM DES CONTACT :
Scott Abraham – Tel : +49 172 666 2880, firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Germany in 2013, South Racing has grown from strength to strength and is a major global player in the Cross Country Market. With workshops in Portugal and South Africa the team is ideally position to service the global market. Racing on average 23 events annually in, Europe, Middle East, South America Africa and Asia.
South Racing offers a Rally Raid ready car for the Can-Am Maverick XRS. The vehicle is designed to compete in the Side by Side category Dakar and FIA T3.
Based on Can Am Maverick, main items includes:
- 172HP Engine
- FIA homologated roll cage
- FIA spec Fuel Tank
- All FIA spec safety equipment
- Reliability Upgrades
We have a proven track record of bringing our cars to the finish. Winning Dakar 2018 and 2019 with our Can-Am.
1,2,3,4 of the Dakar 2019.
- 2018 and 2019 Dakar Winner and official Can-Am team for Dakar and Cross-Country Rallies
- Presently leading the 2019 World Cup Championship with victories at Qatar and Abu Dhabi rally
- Victory at 2019 Merzouga Rally (Morocco) with Nasser Al-Attiyah/Mathieu Baumel
- Top 10 overall position on FIA events and Dakar
- Only team with a 100% finishing rate for Dakar 2018 and Dakar 2019
- World Class Structure
- Turn Key solutions
- Innovative and motivated multinational team
- Market leading logistics and coordination managed by logistics manager with over 25 years of Cross Country and Dakar experience as well as global Logistic assistance.
- Deep understanding of the Global Cross Country Market built over the last 16 years, including regulatory, operational, financial, and logistic structures
Our goal to deliver the highest quality service to make sure everyone has a SUCCESFUL, FUN, and SAFE racing experience.